Saturday, August 15, 2009

Killing Several Birds With One Stone

I'm on quite a roll with my checklist - I knew all I had to do was put it in writing to get started on it! I finally went to the High Line today, I can't believe it's taken me this long to get over there. Walking the High Line turned into exploring all of Chelsea, so I can now check off Chelsea Piers, walk along the Hudson, and Chelsea Market (okay, that wasn't even on my list but I've been wanting to do it).



Walking across town, came across this on Park Ave. - apparently NYC closes down major streets for a few hours on certain days for biking and running. How cool!


random street fair I manage to stumble upon every weekend


I made it!

such a cool concept






under the High Line


Chelsea Market is amazing - I need to go back when I'm hungry because everything looked delicious!


inside the Chelsea Market


the closest I've been to water since moving to NYC (Hamptons don't count)


No comments:

Post a Comment