Monday, February 9, 2009

Fun with InDesign

I recently acquired all the newest Adobe programs to use for my internship.  After much back-and-forth on how we would do the layouts, we've decided to use InDesign and then upload the finished images to Snapfish.  I've been playing around with the programs to practice (aka procrastinating, because doing my own projects is more fun).

Anyway, I thought I'd post the image I just finished.  The quote is from a travel ad I saw once and fell in love with, and the pictures are from some of the different places I've traveled to (study abroad and just with friends).  I'm thinking about printing a poster from Walgreens.com to hang up in my room...


It looks pretty small, and would have taken forever to upload it at full quality but I was able to upload a bigger version on TwitPic. What do yall think?

No comments:

Post a Comment