Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Internship Update

By Monday, we're planning to each have finished our respective divider pages (one for each of the themes in the style book).   The two themes I chose to work on were "Beach Casual" and "Global Chic".  Here are my first drafts of the divider pages:






The whole purpose of the book is for brides to flip through and get ideas for their own weddings.  It will be divided up into seven themes, but obviously images can be used from more than one theme as inspiration.  The above divider pages will just be sort of an introduction to the theme, and then the following pages will be more elaborate as far as flowers, table settings, lighting, and decor.  I'm excited to see the rest of the girls' work and get it all put together! 

I'm really enjoying the graphic design aspect of this internship.  I haven't had a chance to do a project like this since the Graphic Communication class I took a few years ago, and it's a fun change of pace.  

More updates soon on the rest of the pages...

No comments:

Post a Comment