Sunday, March 29, 2009

Epting Update

I realized over the weekend that it's been awhile since I posted anything about my internship at Epting Events, so now seemed like a good time for an update!

We're getting very close to being done with the wedding style book, and I'm so excited to see how it turns out.  It has taken a little bit longer than expected because a few of the girls stopped working on the project, so we had to re-assign the themes.  I'm now working on Beach Casual, Global Chic, Nature Inspired, and part of Contemporary.  We also changed the layouts of our divider pages so they would look more like the inspiration boards on popular wedding websites like The Knot and Style Me Pretty.  Here are a few of my new dividers:



We should be finishing everything up in the next few weeks, which will give us time to run everything by our bosses and order the book before I graduate! We've come a long way on this project and it will be so cool to see the finished product.

On a side note, Epting Events just started a blog so check that out for more wedding pictures and information.

No comments:

Post a Comment