Sunday, June 14, 2009

Always Carry a Camera

I said I was going to start taking more pictures of random things that catch my eye around NYC, so here are a few from the week...

One of the amazing parks right by my apartment.

The Flatiron Building, my favorite building in the whole city.

Only in NYC can people walk around this and not get strange looks.

Big Apple BBQ... good in theory, but a bit of a letdown.

Washington Square Park.

I love this, it reminds me of something from Europe.

Random festival in Washington Square Park.


2 comments:

  1. i love stuy square! i literally go there every single day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you mean. Since my NY move my Flickr account has just become street scenes I've captured with my iPhone and emailed straight through.

    NYC = the best people watching in the world!

    ReplyDelete