Friday, December 19, 2008

Here goes...

I've been toying with the idea of a personal blog for awhile now.  Ever since social media has become so big, especially in my field of study (public relations), it's all I ever hear about - who posted what, when, about who?  I helped launch a video blog for my last internship and enjoyed having an outlet for my thoughts, and with that internship having recently ended I have a void that needs to be filled.

Voila.  My blog is born.

With so many changes coming up in my life (graduating college, searching for a job, moving to a new city, etc.), I figured a blog would be a good way to keep track of my thoughts and experiences.  

And there's no better way to learn about the world of social media than diving headfirst into it right?  So here goes, I'm officially becoming a blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment