Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Relaxation turns to boredom

My last semester was without a doubt the most hectic of my life (what happened to having an easy senior year?).  I took a full course load, had two part time jobs, interned, suffered through UGA's dissappointing football season (while making it to a few away games), and tried to have a social life on top of all that.  Needless to say, I rarely had a free minute to veg out at my house and watch TV or do normal college kid things.  I love keeping busy but of course this kind of a lifestyle can take a toll on you!  So I've been looking forward to coming home for Winter Break and doing absolutely nothing for three weeks...

I've been home for less than 48 hours.  I'm bored out of my mind.  

Forgive me for writing an entire post about being bored, but I've literally run out of other things to do.  I've spent the last few days sleeping, Christmas shopping, reading blogs, and watching re-runs of all the shows I missed all semester. 

Oh, and I had my wisdom teeth out this morning so I really can't get out of the house and do anything.  I just feel worthless - I guess I'm more of a work-a-holic than I thought?

No comments:

Post a Comment