Sunday, May 10, 2009

New Project

I'm about to start the crazy adventure of life after college. A year from now, I have no idea what I'll be doing and I couldn't be more excited about it! The first year after graduation will surely be filled with exciting milestones and accomplishments, and I want to be able to document that.

Starting yesterday, the day of graduation, I will post a picture every day for the next year that has some significance of what that day represented to me. Of course yesterday was too hectic to post any so I'm already starting off by cheating, but from now on I will post my pictures daily. This project was inspired by a friend and classmate of mine who did something similar (the year leading up to graduation) and I thought it was the coolest idea so I wanted to try it. So here goes...

Click here to visit my new blog, 365 Days After Walking Under The Arch.

No comments:

Post a Comment