Tuesday, May 12, 2009

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things...

A month before graduation, I wrote a post reflecting on my favorite things in Athens. The day after graduation, I went to campus with my mom and took pictures at all of my favorite spots. I wanted to post a few on here, as I continue to reminisce about my amazing four years in Athens and prepare for my future after college.

The Victory Bell - traditionally rang by students and fans after winning home football games. Broken in 2007 after victory against UF.

Herty Field - where the Bulldogs played (and won) their first football game.


The North Campus Fountain - one of the most recognized places on campus, but it has been turned off since the summer of 2007 because of the drought in Georgia.  The fountain was turned back on a few days before graduation.


Terry College of Business - where I got degree number one, BBA in Management.




Grady College of Journalism & Mass Communication - where I got degree number two, ABJ in Public Relations, and met so many wonderful people over the years.


Sanford Stadium - our football stadium, where graduation was held, and hands down my favorite place on campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment